Tuesday 12 August 2014

Naturally

hello my fellow friend :)
So, this post still about my holiday at Singapore..
I'm really happy this year i can make holiday with my parents cause my dad is so busy :(
oh yah i'm still in holiday too until 9 sept!
today, i go to the saloon for re-touching my hair because they are growing so fast ( re: blackroots) and my hairstylish make the color more bright then before. you will see my new hair in the next post!okey :)
okay now let's enjoy the picture..









GIORDANO T-SHIRT // RAYBAN  WHITE SUNGLASESS // DANIEL WELLINGTON WATCHES // LEVI'S ALL OVER // AIRMAX 1 FULL BLACK


























heXfashion.blogspot.com

10 comments:

  1. happy holiday yaaaa, i adore your sunglasses! ❤

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shoes & thanks for stopping by!

    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. its brighter than before, cute lol
    Nice, enjoy your holiday!

    http://adhiwahyudi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the overalls!

    xo

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. are you with your parents? how cute :) nice overalls!
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hadeeeh seru ya liburannya :"( very nice pics anyway!!

    aiiness

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool look, I quite like your dungarees! :)

    www.nevernotinspired.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh, love this outfit, it has joyful vibe lol ><
    Love the striped tee and the overall, it's super cool!

    Adventure of P-Chaaan!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great share! Even I have some awesome collection of Giordano T Shirts online at Majorbrands. For more details call on 1800-102-2285 or email us at estore@majorbrands.in.

    ReplyDelete