Monday 14 October 2013

"FASHION KILLA"

heyhoo everybody!
it's monday and holiday but not for me anymore Because one day I will face midterms and must learn ..
yaa but there is something that makes me happy is a shoe box and the shoe of my dreams have come to my house ..
I took photos before I went with my family last Saturday but had recently put into my blog today.
okay, I'll just show pictures!SO EXCITED :))


Yappp!This is Giuseppe Zanotti sneakers, this shoe stealing my attention since 2NE1 wear these shoes!, and i'm biggest fans of them!i already post on my Instagram too.


Top : Basic cream t-shirt (Topman)
Jacket : Leather jacket (D'corlone)
Pants : Checkered pants (MAXIMUM by Ka Genu)
Shoes : Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakears








That's it guys!

i hope can inspired y'all about FASHION :)



heXfashion.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment