Saturday 9 November 2013

DARK HORSE

Hello all...how are youu??i wish you good fine and happy sunday!
I'm sorry I just had time to put a post on my blog. because this week I was very busy at all!
lately I am very happy to wear black colored clothes and white ..
i don't know why ...i just love it :P
nah,I'll just post the new looks now ...
Hope you like it guys :))






Hat : All over spike hat (ROMWE)
Top : Oversize Leather T-shirt ( IG : @worthed_)
Short : Black skinny jeans ( F21)
Shoes : Studded shoes ( Hongkong )


heXfashion.blogspot.com

6 comments:

  1. You look great!!
    love your cap <3

    http://tastemycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice cap

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    stay fab,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou :)
      sure i will visit ur Blog...

      Delete
    2. thankyou :)
      sure dear i will visit ur blog...

      Delete