Friday 27 December 2013

CASUAL DAY

hello, everyone
I am back to post the new one in my Blog
btw, merry christmas to those who celebrate it and God bless y'all
Today I went with high school friends for lunch to celebrate Christmas with all those who celebrate it..
I and my friends, we call ourselves as TF (True Friend)
I'm very happy to meet with them, because we have not met because of busy each.
and we also have prepared a Chirtsmas gift before going to interchangeable ...
I certainly do not forget to take photos of what clothes I wear today
okay, just take a look :)















HOLOGRAM HAT BY F21 // GOLD TRIANGLE NECKLACE BY F21 // BLUE PASTEL SWEATER BY POLO // JEANS BY ZARA // BROWN LACE-UP BY MARK&SPENCERS

and these are the pictures with TF












Julie in Action to take a picture :p LOL






OUR CHRISTMAS GIFT :)




ORIGINAL PANCAKE WITH VANILLA ICE CREAM :)



heXfashion.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment