Monday 2 December 2013

Gathering Whatiwear.com w/ all interns

heyho everyone :)
Saturday last week,on the 30th of november WHATIWEAR held a meeting for all the grand intrens in Indonesia before the work ended because I only stay one week longer works there.
I am actually very sad to end this because I really like a job as a fashion journalist. I get a lot of thoughts about fashion that I have yet to know ..
before going there, so I decided to take photos of my outfit ..
okay, let's see guys ... :D








CUT OUT BOOTS -  SOLESTRUCK





 
HAT : COCO MADE ME DO IT ( FROM BKK)
NECKLACE : GOLD CHAIN (CELINE)
TOP : NUDE SWEATER
JUMPSUITS : OVERALL JEANS
SHOES : CUT OUT BOOTS (SOLESTRUCK)



And this is all interns from WHATIWEAR.COM


ALL INTERNS W/ KA KLAUDIA & KA VALEN :) 







Thankyou guys for the lastnight :)
and also BIG THANK FOR WHATIWEAR.COM to give me this oppurtunity



heXfashion.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Damn super love the shoes!!!!!!!!!! <33

    aiiness

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the whole outfit!
    falling in love with your shoes :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete