Tuesday 11 February 2014

COCO MADE ME DO IT

RING! RING! RINGG! 
I came back to post the something new in my blog 
I am very happy because I am still a holiday! 
oh well, soon we will celebrate valentine day .. what are your plans? 
if I planned to have dinner with my friends because of my singles LOL 
okay let see what I've got
DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM @sandyhendraa 























COCO MADE ME DO IT SNAPBACK// F21&MODIFY TOP//F21 BLACK SKINNY JEANS// GIUSPPE ZANOTI SHOES




heXfashion.blogspot.com

7 comments:

  1. love the shoes! great cap ;)
    what about follow each other?
    let me know :)
    have a lovely day <3
    xx
    veronica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes!thankyou darling :) i will follow you!

      Delete
  2. Amazing cap ! so cool.
    Would you like to follow each other?


    xx

    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool cap and top sandyyyyy :D
    love it :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete