Sunday 2 February 2014

Cold Day

hello guys. 
today I will post my new look on my blog. 
jakarta weather lately very cold once, maybe also because of floods that hit. 
I went also always use a jacket .. 
nah yesterday when I went, I took my clothes photographed for inclusion in blog .. 
clothes that I post this time it is very casual because I'm lazy to put on clothes that complicated. 
okay, I'll just point out to you all and hopefully like it :)





















LEVI'S JEANS JACKET / TOPMAN ANCHOR SHIRT / RIPPED JEANS / NB - 574


heXfashion.blogspot.com




7 comments:

  1. Love that anchor top!!!! N that new balance is cool sandy!!!

    aiiness

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore dem shirt! I have always been a fan to nautical stuff~ So anchor patterns? I <3

    Nice denim pieces too


    Following you
    christineadelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that denim jacket, especially the details on the elbow!
    super love



    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveee your denim jacket so muuuch! Thank you for following me, follow you back already :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete